Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Are you interested in making money online? Or you still doubt if you can still make money online? In this post I will discuss how to make money with WordPress in 4 8 hours.
Though there are a lot of scammers online looking for people to scam by claiming that they can make money online. This article will focus on what you have to do to start your WordPress blog and make money in 48 hours.
WordPress is the most widely use blogging platform in the market. You can chunk out high quality blogs using different template without any coding skills at all. If you are seriously considering how to make money with WordPress in 48 hours, you should read this post.
How to start a WordPress blog without any coding skills
WordPress is an open source software that you can use for free to build your blog, websites and e-commerce sites without any coding skills. The software powers over 25% of the blogging platform in the market.
Other blogging platform in the market includes:
You can read my guide where I list the pros and cons of different blogging platform. Thus guide will give you better understanding and what to expert from different platform.
Since this article will focus on WordPress, which I recommend for any blogger looking for blogging platform.
The very first step when starting a WordPress blog is to look for a domain name and web hosting.
How to find domain name
Domain name is the address of your blog, when people are looking for your blog, the domain name is the URL of the blog. This is the very first step to take if you want to create your blog.
Finding the right domain name is a huge challenge for new blogger because:
- Domain flippers are people who buy domain name and keep it until they find user who are interested to buy. The domain name they bought for as low as $1 could be sold for huge some of money.
- Banned and blacklisted domain name: domain name is banned or blacklisted when the owner of the domain name is involve in black hat seo and strategies to get higher ranking position and revenue. Bloggers are making huge sum of money every day from their blog and and as a result most engage in bad practices. When the domain is banned or blacklisted, they simply move to new domain name. New owner who buy this domain are left with no choice but to migrate their blog to new domain name thereby increasing the cost of setting up a blog.
- Trademark Domain name: Companies and certain individual trademark their name, company name and you can’t use this domain name for your blog. Check out your country trademark agencies before buying your domain. You can check out uspto if you are buy .com, .org, .net, and .biz TLD.
How to find clean domain name
If you want to avoid unnecessary problem after starting your blog, the next step is to find clean domain name to use for your blog.
To come up with a suitable domain name manually for your blog is a little bit difficult, this is why it is better that you use a domain name generator to generate available domain name to register.
What domain name generator does is that it brings out a list of available domain name by adding prefix and suffix to your preferred keyword. Select a few domain name that you like and write it down in your notepad.
Check if the domain name is blacklisted by Google Search and Google AdSense. Google search is the largest search engine and if you want your blog to appear in the search console you must avoid blacklisted domain while Google AdSense is one of the easiest way of making money with WordPress in 48 hours.
Check if your domain name is free from trademark and patent issue.
Popular domain name generator that you can use include:
Once you’re through and you find your preferred domain name, the next step is to registered the domain name. Domain registrar like Godaddy, Namecheap, Dynadot and so many more.
Tips to note when looking for a host for your blog
A reliable host take cares of the periodic maintenance of your blog server and regular backup of your data. Most host promise a lot of features why you should consider their plan.
Before choosing your host, make sure that the host:
- Regularly backup your blog data and the data is readily available.
- Periodic maintenance of your blog server.
- 99.99% uptime time, you can also consider using cloudflare which makes it possible for your blog to have 100% uptime.
- Technical customer service to assist you.
- Fast load time.
Once you select your host, while some offer free domain name for your blog. The next step is to install WordPress on your blog. Read my guide on how to install WordPress.
Install your plugins and theme to customize the blog to your taste.
How to make money with WordPress in 48 hours
Now that you have create your blog, the next step is to find a way to make money from your blog. Setting up WordPress blog is expensive and you can recoup your investment when you blog start generating revenue.
There are so many way that blogger can use their WordPress to make money, this includes:
- Advertisement: Once your blog traffic increase, you can monetize the traffic through advertisement. The most popular company is Google AdSense which requirement is very easy to met. You can use to advertisement agency once you meet their requirement. Blogger can also makes you banner placement to monetize your blog.
- Sponsored Post: Sponsored post is another fast way of making money online, brand are looking for blogger to review their product and service and the reward could be in a form of money, free products and brand ambassador.
- Sell Product: Your blog traffic could an effective way to market your products or other people’s product.
Blogger can make money with WordPress in 48 hours. If your are interested in blogging, choose WordPress as your blog platform.