Have you ever wonder how to make money on YouTube? Or you are looking for ways to earn money from YouTube. This common questions is on the lips of every youtuber and prospective youtuber. Don’t worry all your questions will be answered in this article.
One misconception about YouTube which is so common is that YouTube pays their content created per pageview like Google AdSense program, this has make content creator to look at keyword with large traffic. They believe once the traffic increase their earning increases as well.
YouTube pays varied according to the model you choose.
- Pay Per Click (ppc): In this category, YouTube pays it content creator on the number of click on the ads per thousands. What this means is that YouTube will pay you when people click on your ads.
For example a youtuber with 10,000 view per month and 1% click through rate and cost per click of $0.50 will get $18 after Youtube collect their 45%.
Another Youtuber with 5000 view per month with click through rate of 1% and the cost per click of $25 will receive $687.5
- Pay Per View model (ppv): Ppv is based whereby advertiser pay a base amount of money per per view for thousand view.
You get money when viewer watch the ads for 30 seconds or less than 30 seconds.
If you choose this model, you won’t get paid when viewer click on your ads but when they watch the ads.
The model you choose to monetise your videos depends on your choice and you are sure to make money from YouTube.
Type Of Ads
Advertiser are willing pay content creator on YouTube high amount of money for them to show their ads to their viewer this help youtuber to make money on YouTube no matter their country and niche.
To make money on YouTube, you have to understand the different type of ads that will be display on your YouTube videos.
- Pre roll: This type of ads act as a preview on the main video. The pre roll ads can be skip after 5 seconds of playing.
- In Search Ads: This type of ads ate displays to viewer when they search for video to watch. It is usually yellow in color to distinct the video from other video on YouTube.
- In display ads: This type of ads is usually displayed in the right hand corner of the selected videos.
How to sign up for Youtube
Before you can make money on YouTube, you need to sign up on youtube and create your own personal YouTube channel.
After you created your YouTube channel, upload your video and make sure that your keyword is evenly distributed in the description of your video.
Read more: How to make money with bluehost
Youtube in June 2017, announce a change in the monetisation program. Youtuber must have lifetime 10,000 view before they are allow to display ads on their videos.
To get your 10,000 view, create and upload 10 high quality video with high search volume and low competition.
And within a month, you can monetise your video to make money on YouTube.
How to make money on YouTube
Making money on YouTube is easier for some people and very difficult for other people.
I will list 5 tips that will help you to make money on YouTube faster.
- Create your YouTube channel that target a specific niche. You can focus your niche on sport, diy, craft, business or tech review. This makes it easy for you to find advertiser that are willing to pay.
- Create high quality video which makes your video standout from the rest and increase your view.
- Transcribe your video into English language.
- Target video with high monthly search. Video with high search volume with low competition will be easy for new YouTuber to have high rank will leads to an increase in the monthly view of the video.
- Advertiser bid high amount of money on some keyword from $5 – $20 while some keyword has low bid. Look out for keyword with high bid and create and upload your video. When viewer click on this ads your revenue will increase.
I hope you learn one thing or the other when it comes to how to make money on Youtube. Do you have your YouTube channel? Share with us your experience and how much you make per month in the comment section.