Are you interested in joining Target affiliate program as a blogger? If you answer is yes, then you come to the right place. In this article we are going to look at how to join target affiliate program as a blogger.
Target affiliate program is one of the best paying affiliate program in the market. Because of the reduction in Amazon affiliate percentage rate where a lot of blogger experience a sudden reduction in their monthly revenue. A lot of blogger are looking for best alternative affiliate program to join and make money online and one of them is Target affiliate program.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing works by giving a certain percentage of products or service price to people who refer a customer and the customer end up buying the products.
The program is a win win situation for both bloggers and the company. While the company get new customers every day, the blogger or referrer is compensated with a small percentage.
If you want to make money online and you are tired of affiliate program that pay peanut, you need to consider high ticket affiliate marketing where you get commission of up to 30 – 50% per sale.
How can blogger make money with affiliate program
Bloggers with high visitor per month can turn their visitor into making money online by directing their visitor to affiliate program in return they get a certain percentage per sale.
This is one of best way of making money online without stress.
What Is Target Affiliate Program
Target affiliate program is program that help bloggers to make money by referring your visitor to Target marketplace and in return you get a commission rate depending on the products they bought.
This affiliate program pay its affiliate marketers up to 8% which is one of the best when you compare it to other affiliate program like eBay, Bestbuy, Walmart and so on.
Products you can promote include:
- Apparel & Accessories
- Home & Outdoor Living
- Baby Gear & Furniture
- Health & Beauty
How To Join Target Affiliate Program
Target affiliate program is very easy to join, all you have to do is sign up on their website and start making money by promoting their product.
Go to Target affiliate program website and filled in your details. It takes up to a week before target would approve of your of account.
Once approved, copy products affiliate links and start promoting by including the link in your blog post.
Target Affiliate Commission Rate
Target affiliate commission rate ranges from 1& – 8%. You also get an increase in commission rate when the number of customer you refer is high. You can check their website for more details.
Pros of Joining Target Affiliate Program
Every affiliate program has its merits and demerits. You need to consider this part to know whether Target affiliate is for you or not.
- Large products to promote as an affiliate to your blog visitor. No matter what your blog niche is about, you should be able to find products that you like and will recommend to your reader.
- 7 day cookie length compare to Amazon which is 24 hours is more than enough for your website reader to complete their purchase.
- Trusted brand to work with.
- Easy to sign up and become a Target affiliate marketer from their website.
- Your monthly income is paid into your local bank account.
- Over 150 promotional materials to choose from that you can use for your campaign. The also update their promotional materials regularly.
- Average commission rate of 1% – 8% which is the average commission rate of e-commerce website.
Cons of joining Target affiliate program
- Target affiliate program only allow physical product. If you are looking for software or online tool affiliate program, then you need to join affiliate network like Shareasale, Commission Junction, Click Bank, Impact Radius and so on.
- Ideal for blogger with lot of visitor from USA.
- Commission rate of some products can be 1% which is very low. You can switch to other ways of monetising your blog.
- Low conversion rate among visitor compare to Amazon.
Target affiliate program is easy to join and make money online. To join is not difficult, all you have to do is sign up with your details and when you are approve, start promoting Target products on your blog.