Are you looking for writing inspiration to help you write faster and better? Are you looking for the answer to the question how long does it take to write 1000 words?
Do you want to write high-quality articles for your blog every day?
If you are a new blogger, it takes time for you to come up with 1,000 words articles every day but you don’t have to worry, with practice and research, you should be able to come up with 1,000 words article in a day using Grammarly checker for spelling errors and blunder.
Why do you need 1,000 words articles
Every blogger aims to rank high in SERP, but with low-quality articles( usually around 300 words), you will discover that Google is not ranking your article at all. And the dream of having thousands of visitors fades away.
To have a better chance of ranking number one on Google, you need to come up with longer articles to stand out from the rest.
If you are thinking of starting a new blog, all you need to do is:
- Get a cheap domain name from Namecheap, select .com extension for the domain. The domain name becomes your blog name, so you have to select the best domain name free from Google penalty.
- Buy a cheap and reliable web host for your blog, you should stick to WordPress because of the ease of customization and availability of free and premium plugins to make your work easier. You can buy from Namecheap WordPress host or interserver hosting.
- The next step is to install WordPress, customize your blog with free or paid theme and plugins and you can start writing 1,000 words articles for your readers.
How long does it take to write 1000 words
On average, it takes about 1 – 2 hours of writing 1,000 words articles as a blogger, it all depends on your writing speed, knowledge about the topics, and your thought process.
Though as a new blogger, you can find yourself not being able to complete the 1,000 words articles within the time frame. Don’t worry, take your time to complete the article, and the more you write, the faster you become in writing 1,000 words. Or you can use the services of Content Conga for high quality articles for your blog.
For SEO, a blog post should be from 1,000 to 2,000 words. Though you might have seen less than 500-word article ranking number 1 on Google while longer words articles cannot be found on page 1. This could be as a result of:
- Lack of keyword research to help you find long-tail keywords with no or low competitions. Long-tail keywords are very easier to rank without building backlinks, this is as a result of bloggers targeting the keywords because they believe the search volume of long-tail keywords are low and not worth their time and effort. You can use keyword research tools like Moz, ahref, semrush, keysearch, and other tools to find long-tail keywords.
- Poorly optimized keyword in a blog post can affect your ranking position, when you publish your content, search bots from search engines crawl your post for keywords to rank in search engines, and if you didn’t add your keyword properly on your blog post in would affect your blog post-performance. You can install Yoast SEO or rankmath plugin to help you optimize your keyword properly.
- Not enough Backlinks can affect your blog post ranking position, do follow backlinks passes juice link to your new blog post and in the eyes of Google, it shows that your blog post deserves to be on page 1, thereby helping you to outran other articles. There are so many ways of backlinks and the most effective way is through guest posting on high-quality websites.
Writing tips on how long does it take to write 1000 words
In this part, we are going to show you the best writing tips on how long does it take to write 1000 words. Following this writing will help you to write faster and better.
1. Research about the topic
The very first writing tips on how long does it take to write 2000 words is proper research. When you research the topic you are going to write about, you get more knowledge about the topic, and you won’t be wasting time writing and researching at the same time, which increases the time taken to complete the article.
2. Seek professional help
Another crucial piece of writing on how long does it take to write 2000 words is to seek the help of a professional in the field you are writing about. Platform likes HARO connects journalists and bloggers with professionals seeking advice. You can also find professionals on Twitter using hashtags #journorequest or #prrequest.
3. Take Your Time
There is no rush in wasting your time and effort over low-quality articles that your reader won’t like. The rush of having thousands of visitors on your blog every day leads to many bloggers using an article spinner. A quality article that is well research and optimizes for keywords will attract readers to your blog compare to spun articles. Make sure that you stick to quality over quantity articles.
4. Avoid distraction
The last writing tips on how long does it take to write 2000 words is to avoid distraction. An article that will take you up to 2 hours if you are fully focus, would take a long time if you are not focused. You can avoid distraction when writing by:
- Stop checking on email and social media sites every minute.
- Put your phone on airplane mode to stop any calls or messages.
- Write in a silent place to avoid being constantly disturbed.
- Clear your mind of other thoughts when you are writing.
- Set a timer when writing and make sure you stick with it.
To become a professional writer takes time and effort, most beginner finds it difficult to write 1000 words but with time and practice, you find it easier and you become a fast writer. Make you that you stick to writing tips on how long does it take to write 1000 words.