Google analytics is a free platform that helps blogger and website owner in website traffic analysis that tracks website traffic and performance.
Compare to Google search console where you can find the number of backlinks, click through rate, and ranking position of your keywords in the SERP. Google analytics offers full resource where you can check and perform your website traffic information. This helps you to improve your website performance in organic traffic, increase website revenue for an e-commerce website and check your website performance in Google Adword.
In this article, I would show 24 Google Analytics For Beginners Answer to Google certification questions, this who help you when you are preparing Google analytics certification.
Google Analytics for Beginners Answer
Head Over to Google Analytics for Beginners
Google Analytics for Beginners 2018 Answers- Assessment 1
- Google Analytics can collect behavioral data from which systems?
(Select all answers that apply)
- E-commerce platforms
- Mobile Applications
- Online point-of-sales systems
- Systems not connected to the Internet
Answer a, b, c
- To track website behavior data with Google Analytics, which steps will you need to complete?
(Select all answers that apply)
- Install Google Analytics software on your desktop
- Create an Analytics account
- Add the Analytics tracking code to each page of your site
- Download the Analytics app
Answer b, c
- The Analytics tracking code can collect which of the following?
(Select all answers that apply)
- How many users visited a page
- Language the browser is set to
- Type of browser
- User’s favorite website
- Device and operating system
Answer a, b, c, e
- When will Google Analytics end a default session?
- After 30 minutes, regardless of user activity on your website
- Once the user opens another browser window
- When a user is inactive on your site for 30 minutes or more or closes a browser window
- At noon every day
- Once Google Analytics processes the data it collects, it’s stored in a database where it can’t be changed.
- Which of the following best represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account from top to bottom?
- View > Account > Property
- Property > Account > View
- Account > View > Property
- Account > Property > View
- A user with “edit” permissions at the Account level will automatically have “edit” permissions at the Property and View levels.
- To find your Analytics tracking code, which sequence of steps should you follow?
- “Admin” tab > “Tracking Code” > “Tracking Info”
- “Admin” tab > “Tracking Info” > “Tracking Code”
- “Reporting” tab > “Audience Reports” > “Tracking Code”
- “Audience Reports” > “Settings” > “Tracking Code”
- To use Analytics to track user behavior on your website, what must you add to each page of your site?
- PHP tracking code
- Google Analytics account number only
- Google Analytics tracking code
- A permissions button
- Where in the HTML of your webpage should you place Analytics tracking code?
- Just after the opening <head> tag of your website
- Just before the closing </head> tag of your website
- Just after the opening <footer> tag of your website
- Just before the closing </footer> tag of your website
- New views can include website data from before the view was created.
- If you delete a view, account administrators can recover the view using the “trash can” function within how many days?
- What are the options for filtering data in Google Analytics?
- Exclude data from a view
- Include data in a view
- Modify how data appears in your reports
- All of the above
- Why is it important to keep one unfiltered view when using filters with Google Analytics?
- To ensure you can always access the original data
- In order to configure Goals
- In order to use a filter for multiple views
- There is no reason to have an unfiltered view
- Google Analytics filters data in the order in which the filters are set.
- Filters allow you to reprocess historical data from before the filter was applied.
- What would you use to compare two date ranges in a report?
- Hourly, Day, Week, Month views in the time graph
- Real-time reports
- Date range comparison
- Account selector
- What does the “Users” metric measure?
- The total number of visits to your website
- Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range
- Users that landed on the homepage of your website
- Users who have signed up to an email newsletter on your website
- In Google Analytics, what is the “Bounce Rate”?
- The number of times unique users returned to your website in a given time period
- The percentage of sessions in which a user exits from your homepage
- The percentage of total site exits
- The percentage of visits when a user landed on your website and exited without any interactions
- In Google Analytics, what is a “dimension”?
- The total amount of revenue a business has made in a given date range.
- An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis.
- A comparison of data between two date ranges.
- A report that offers information about your audience.
- In Google Analytics, what is a “metric”?
- A dimension that can help you analyze site performance.
- The dates in your date range.
- A segment of data separated out in a report for comparison
- The numbers in a data set often paired with dimensions.
- In Google Analytics, what is a “secondary dimension”?
- An additional widget you can add to a dashboard for more specific analysis.
- An additional metric you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- An additional dimension you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- A visualization that allows you to view understand the impact of your data.
- If you wish to see if report data is performing above or below the website average, which Google Analytics visualization should you choose?
- Pivot view
- Comparison view
- Performance view
- Percentage view
- How do you increase the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report?
- Choose “Greater precision” in the sampling pull down menu
- Choose “Faster response” in the sampling pull down menu
- Apply additional filters
- Remove the Secondary Dimension
Google Analytics For Beginners Answer who help you when you are preparing for your Google analytic certification exam. You should read before taking the examination to improve your chance of passing the exam.