No matter your condition or situation, you can still make money online from home. Though there are a lot of scam blogs and websites offering free or unbelievable sum of money to unsuspecting people.
If you are interested in making money from your home, then you are in luck. This article will focus on how you can turn your fortune around. Whether you are unemploy, broke or student looking for ways to make ends meet. If you are seriously broke and need quick fix, you can read my guide about pay day loans.
8 ways to make money online from home
I always thought that making money online is a scam and I have been scammed before, this article will only focus on proven online making money programs that you can join.
Due to high level of scam you can make your personal research about any program. Following this tips will help you to avoid scam online:
- Check out the program website to look for physical address, telephone number and general design of the website.
- Don’;t fall for the review you read on site. Most fake website create fake review to make it look legit. Go head and check their review on authority website like yelp, Google My Business and so on.
- Fake website promise high return of investment which is not possible any where in the world. Look out for honey bait promise and reward.
- Making money on fake website is not enough. But actually withdrawing the earned money to your bank account. I have seen website whereby people work and earn money but there is a huge problem when it cones to withdrawing the money.
- Don’t trust blogger review, make your own review on the website before starting.
- Lastly, start small. This means that if you lost your money it won’t wreck you financially.
1. Start a blog
If there is one trusted and reliable money making program in the market, it is blogging. With high authority blogger turning their blog into overnight success and making thousands of dollar every month. You can be sure of making money.
Though, blogging is not as easy and you have to be unique to make a mark. If you take your time, the reward is high.
To make a name for yourself, you need to:
- Create high quality article targeting a particular keyword.
- Understand search engine optimisation to get organic traffic.
- Sharing of content on your social media account.
- Create visual compelling graphics for your article.
2. Social Media Influencer
Social media influencer is another cool way to make money online from your bedroom. Social media influencer can make up to $500 – $10,000 per month.
To become a social media influencer is easy, all you have to do is:
- Create your account on any social media you like. It is better you create a business account to track your engagement and other metrics.
- Focus on a particular niche which you are comfortable with. You can post on food, travel, meme and so many more
- Post regularly and watch as your follower increases.
- Join influencer agency when you meet their requirement. Or you can reach out for brands for collaboration.
3. Domain flipping
Domain flipper buy domain name for as low as $10 on domain registrar and sell to customers who need the domain name.
You can make up to $1000 a month, all you need to do is buy the domain name and sit on it for few days or years. You can also reach out to new customer who could be interested in your domain.
4. Testing of website and Application
A lot of company are looking for user tester of their website or application. You share your thought about the task and inform them of bugs.
User tester earn up to $20 per hour for task. All you need is your laptop, screen recording plugin, internet and you are on your way to make quick cash.
Companies like swagbucks, inbox dollars and survey junkies are looking for new customer to take part in their survey.
You can earn up to $100 a month which you can withdraw to your PayPal account or turn it to a gift card.
6. Join Fiverr as a freelancer
Fiverr is a marketplace where freelancer can get jobs and when completed you can withdraw your money to PayPal or payooneer account.
Fiverr allows graphics designer, writer, editor and so many more to make money from their skills.
If you are an artist, and you are still looking for ways make money. You can read this guide on how to make money as an artist.
If you don’t like Fiverr, you can join Servicescape
ServiceScape is a global online platform which has been connecting individuals and organizations to freelance editors, translators, writers, and graphic designers who work from home since 2000. The professionals are hosted and promoted by using a variety of marketing initiatives. They are given access to the site’s existing client base which has been growing for over 19 years. Professionals determine their own pricing and work schedules, and most aspects of project creation have already been defined and integrated into the freelancer’s individual profile. They are paid for services rendered via PayPal or bank check.
Freelance professionals can find more information on the site here:
7. Become a virtual assistant (va)
Virtual assistant is another way for making money from your bedroom. The jobs includes:
- Social media management
- Checking of emails
- Booking of tickets and hotel reservation.
The best part of the job is that you can work remotely and earn a sizeable chunck of money every month.
8. Publish your book on Amazon kindle
If you are really talented in writing, it is time to make money from your book. Amazon kindle helps writer to monetize their books.
Your reader are from every part of the world are you can sell your books from $1.99 – $2.99. The money is small but if you have one hundred people buying your ebooks per month. You are guarantee of making money.
Making money from home is very easy, all the programs listed are vetted and there is no way of losing your money. If you want to make money and you are not sure of how to go about it. Join any of the program and you are sure of making money every month.