Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
One of main advantage of choosing lifestyle blog is that there are so many lifestyle blog topics to write for.
If you are stuck and don’t have any idea of what to write about, then this article is for you.
I will list 50 lifestyle blog topics for newbie. The lifestyle blog topics listed are evergreen, this mean that the topics will do well on search engine.
How to start a lifestyle blog
If you don’t have a blog and you are interested in starting a lifestyle blog, you can read my guide where I explain all you need to know about starting a lifestyle blog.
Once you start your blog, you can use any of the lifestyle blog topics for your blog post and share it on social media.
What is a lifestyle blog?
A lifestyle blog is a blog that focus on the writer interest and lifestyle. Compare to other blogging niche, a lifestyle blog can cover so many blogging niche and the topics that you can write is determine by the writer. For example a sport blog will focus on blogging topics related to sport, while a lifestyle blog can also contain topics related to sport, if the writer has an interest in sport.
Can you make money with lifestyle blog If you want to stand out from the rest, you need to invest money in blogging by buying web host, domain, theme, plugins, blogging course and so many more. The total cost of setting up and maintaining can be expensive. The good news is that a lot of blogger are generating money that covers the monthly expenses and also profits at the end of the month. Making money from blogging is very possible and easy.
How to find lifestyle blog topics to write about
There are several online tools that help blogger to find for blog topics to write about. This tools both free and paid help blogger to find easy blog topics with low search volume.
Writing article about any blog topics with high difficulty score does not make sense for new blogger. Your blog post won’t rank high in serp, and your dream of getting organic traffic vanishes. This is why it is better that you invest your money by using paid keyword research tools to find long tail keywords that has low difficulty score. Popular keyword research tools include:
1. Long tail pro
50 lifestyle blog topics for newbie
1. Money – saving tips for new couples
2. How to survive college education with low funding
3. All time blogging tip for new bloggers
4. How I survive break-up
5. How I save to buy a new dress
6. How to motivate yourself when you have a bad boss
7. How to dress to a date
8. How I spent my last vacation
9. 5 Lifestyle bloggers you follow and why
10. Popular Instagram influencer to follow
11. How I become popular on instagram
12. How to dress for summer
13. Favourite books I love and why
14. How I start my blog
15. Blog monthly revenue
16. The best makeup kit to buy on Amazon
17. List of place I love
18. How to pass your exam
19. Favourite Twitter account I follow
20. Best Facebook group for lifestyle blogger for inspiration
21. Favourite pinterest accounts to follow
22. How I lost five pounds in a month
23. How to make money online
24. List of survey paid application
25. What I learnt since I started blogging
26. 10 Blogging tools I use on my blog
27. How I maintain my shape through fitness routine
28. How I handle rejection at workplace
29. Fun thing to do on Sunday
30. How to save money when shopping
31. Must have smartphone applications
32. How I design my social media pictures
33. List of beauty tips
34. How to cook a particular meal
35. How to select the perfect colour combination for your house
36. How I got my dream job
37. List of healthy food to choose from
38. How to avoid being scammed online
39. Blogger round up about any particular story
40. How I avoid being broke
41. Movie or book review
42. How to pursue your ambition in life?
43. How to stay calm under pressure?
44. The best inspirational quotes for lonely heart
45. Financial planning application you can use to help save money
46. My top 10 favorite movies of all time
47. How to stay positive when things aren’t going your way
48. How to create your profile on different social media platforms
50. Share your most embarrassing moment
51. Christmas blog ideas for blogger
You can use any of the listed lifestyle blog topics to create wonderful blog post that your reader will love. If you have any other lifestyle blog topics that we didn’t include in the article, you can share them with us in the comment section and we are going to update our lifestyle blog topics list.